Help us bring about a better life. We are constantly looking for a Development Officer
What is Development Officer?
A Development Officer (DO) serves as a front-line worker of the operation of ASHI. Working under the supervision of the Branch Manager, he/she is in touch with our clients every day.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit Clients.
- Conduct center meetings.
- Collect loans, savings and insurance premium during center meetings.
- At least a graduate of 2-year vocational course.
- Willing to be assigned in regions of the Philippines where ASHI extend ints program.
- Transcript of Records (TOR) and Diploma
- NBI Clearance
- NSO Certificate
- SSS number
- TiN number
- 2 pcs of 1'x1' and 2'x2' ID picture
- Medical certificate with attached laboratory results of urinalysis, Chest x-ray, CBS and Fecalysis.
- Above minimum wage salary.
- Free housing.
- SSS, Phil Health, HDMF and other benefits mandated by law.
You may send your application letter with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and Nolilibang@ashi.org.ph addressed to Mercedes R. Abad, President, thru Noli Libang, Head for HR-Personnel Dept.
For more information you may contact (02) 709-2785 and look for Noli Libang / Queenie.